Allegro Prize Competition
is open to:
- Students and graduates of art schools and colleges.
- Artists who haven’t graduated from art schools or colleges but have documented artistic pathway.
- Artists of all forms of visual art.
- To artists from any country.
- No age restrictions.
Exhibitions curator, art historian and critic.
Jakub Julian Ziółkowski
Painter, sculptor and draughtsman collaborating with the Warsaw-based Foksal Gallery Foundation and Hauser & Wirth.
Pop singer, art enthusiast and collector.
Art collector and founder of the Jerke Museum, a Polish art museum in Recklinghausen, Germany.
Art historian, film director, curator of the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw.
Segment Director — Books and Media, Collectibles and Art.
No entry fee:
To help artists in the difficult situation caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the organisers decided to waive all fees to enter the competition. Participation in the contest is free for everyone.
Download all necessary documents to participate in the competition
THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IS AN EXTREMELY COMPLEX AND VOLATILE STRUCTURE. INTERVIEW WITH SZYMON SZEWCZYK.
Working in-between painting, installation, sound and stage design, Szymon Szewczyk explores multiple forms of expression in his meditations on a person’s relation with material artifacts of reality…
Before taking part in an art competition, do you sometimes wonder who are the eventual laureates? In this article, we would like to shed light on one such winner – Alicja Wroblewska…
Brodka juggles different styles of music, daring sound and aesthetics with amazing grace. Her alternative sources of inspiration go far beyond the world of sound to encompass varied areas of…
- Give artists the chance to present their works to an extremely wide range of Polish and international recipients and support them financially.
- Through this financial support give artists the opportunity to fully devote themselves to
- Search for new talent.
- Promote the visual arts.
- Create a platform where art lovers, curators, collectors and gallery owners from all over the
world can meet artists selected by the prestigious jury panel.